Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much do your services normally cost?
We come in at a below industry average. We do this to increase customer value. Allowing our customers to save a few dollars and receive quality work that cannot be duplicated!
2. What is your typical process for working with new customers?
We go through all concerns in detail to ensure you will know exactly what you’re paying for. Thus, ensuring you know how exceptional the value of our service is!
3. What education / training do you have that relates to your work?
I have a B.A. in Accounting, which allows me to hone in on where my assets are best allocated. I have also helped a business associate and friend start his successful window cleaning business. I now have over 6 years experience in the industry.
4. What types of customers have you worked with?
All types from small houses owned by elderly, mansions, commercial store front, apartment buildings, office buildings, etc..
5. What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a provider in your area of work?
Make sure the quality of work is nothing less than superb! That’s what we constantly strive for!
6. What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
At Brighter Bayside, we ask the questions. We want to get to know our customers needs so we can deliver outstanding results while being as efficient as possible!